Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Crazy Kid!

This last weekend was a blast for me. I taught my scrap booking class on Friday, which went well, and then Lexi spent the night at Grandma's and Grandpa's. Johnny bought me home some B&J ice cream which a fun surprise.
On Saturday I woke up to no one home but me...a weird feeling but it was very nice at the same time. I had an all day scrap booking day with some close friends. We went to my favorite scrap booking store and out to dinner later. It was so much fun and I got tons of layouts done. I feel like a much better mommy now that I finally had some time to do what I want to do.
Johnny's soccer season is officially over but they made the playoffs so if they lose a game they are out so hopefully they can keep doing well! I must admit that I am ready for my husband to be around a bit more though!

Here are some pictures of Lexi that I was scrap booking and I just thought they were too cute not to share.
This is Lexi with her "Blankie" that Grandma Cindy made her. She loves that thing!
Lexi also loves to get into my hair stuff and wear my hair ties as bracelets! I find them everywhere!
This little girl is too funny for words some days. She has become a much better listener and yet she is a tease too! It is hard not to laugh at her sometimes!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute pictures! Morgan does that with my rubber bands too, I always find them all over the house. I'm right there with you on wanting soccer to be over. I'm done being the patient wife, I would probably feel differently if I was feeling better. (or not) HA!

Kris said...

Lexi is a doll. I hope for yours and Sarah's sake that Soccer ends soon. Sounds like you had a great weekend. How fun to have a Saturday to yourself. I could use one of those too!