So around the
Tri-Cities there is a lot of
gymnastic places that have open gyms on certain days and times. My good friend Betsy found this one and it was free for the first visit. So we decided to take the girls and try it out...why not it is free right? I was so
surprised when I walked in of all the great things that they had for the kids. They had tons of toys,
trampolines, balance beams, bars, a foam pit, rock wall and even a big bounce house. There was tons of people but there was enough stuff that it wasn't even a problem.

This is Lexi's best friend Ella. They play so well together and just love seeing each other. If Lexi is being cranky I will ask her if she wants to play with Ella and she gets all happy. It is funny!

They had fun on the
trampoline together but the favorite thing for Lexi was one of those stand alone slides. That girl can not get enough of slides.

This balance beam just brought
back so many memories of being in
gymnastics when I was little. Maybe in a year or so I will enroll Lexi but for now I think we will stick to these open gym days.
1 comment:
Where was this open gym? Porter would love to do this. What a great idea, especially since it's free. I love how you and Betsy are such good friends and Ella and Lexi are so cute together.
Post a Comment