This is a pretty dorky picture but I wanted to get a picture of this hairy beast of mine. And you better believe that I wouldn't let him grow it out like that, but it is for Halloween and it will soon be gone the day after on wife orders.
Here is Lexi digging in but wait just a minute... this stuff is edible. We couldn't get her to stop eating it. She first ate the seed and didn't really enjoy that so much but the tops...well those were too good not to sink the teeth into.
And here is the finished product. I think anyone could tell that Johnny's is the black diamond symbol on the left, Lexi's is in the middle and mine is the one on the right. I think we did much better than last year!
So what are we going to be for Halloween that Johnny needs that long beard you ask? Well here is a little hint.
2 comments:
I can't believe Lexi is eating the pumpkin! So cute! I can't even get Camryn to touch the inside!
I can't wait to see what Johnny is going to be for Halloween. Your pumpkins look so great. I'm impressed. That's crazy that Lexi is eating the pumpkin. Looks like a fun FHE.
Post a Comment