I decided since I am not good at journaling I would use this awesome tool to remember some things about Lexi that I love so that I can remember them. So I guess this is more for me but I hope you all enjoy it too.Lexi is all girl. She loves: princesses, necklaces, purses, shoes, dolls, care bears, and all the girly type stuff
She always walks on her tippy toes
When she runs her legs remind me of propellers on a boat.
She will play in her bed for a long time after bed or nap, so quietly that I don't hear her. This morning at 4:30 am I woke up to a little voice saying "uh oh" in her bed. She never cried she just played a little and went back to sleep.
She knows when she is in trouble and quickly stops what she is doing, says "uh oh" and runs away.
She loves playing outside with her Daddy. She of course loves the park and the favorite is the slide.
- She is really good at doing puzzles. I was just some amazed the first time I gave her one to do. I showed her how to do it once and that was it. Nowadays you are more likely to find the puzzle pieces in a purse or in a stroller instead of in the puzzle
- You can never get just one kiss. She will gives me one then runs to Johnny and gives him one and then back a forth a few times.
She loves the bath and any type of water. If you ask her if she wants a bath she says "bath" and goes running into the bathroom, it sure makes my life easier
She runs away while laughing when I try and change her, cute...but not always.
She gets mad fast when she can't do something...sounds quite familiar
She is compassionate to others. If someone is crying she starts too. My favorite story is when she watches her favorite show, if someone falls down she will start crying. I am not sure if she thinks it is happening to her or not but I makes me laugh pretty hard.
She has tons of facial expressions, the pout, courtesy smile, the lip, and a really serious look.
She is a really good eater. She loves just about anything that you put on her plate.
When you laugh no matter if at the tv or something else, she joins in with her courtesy laugh.
She doesn't like being touched especially if someone tries to grab her hand. I have just barely have gotten her to hold my hand when we are walking somewhere.
If you ask her what she is doing is says "good"
Whenever I am cooking she will come in the kitchen and say"hot hot" um wonder where she got that one?
Those are just a few things I enjoy about my Little Miss. She makes me laugh everyday and I am just so amazed of all that she learns. I have been blessed with such a wonderful gift!
6 comments:
Shes such a cutie.
that was fun to read more about your miss priss
so fun! I have forgotten a lot of the cute things my kids have done. But I try my best to write the funny things. :)
Yeah, this is so fun to hear all the cute things Lexi is doing right now. She is so cute. I love reading about her.
I am terrible at writing things down that I need too, this is so good she is going to loove reading all these things when she is older, i love reading little things like this about myself when i was small, you are a good mom!! she is so cute!!
Love the idea of the blog as your journal - awesome! I can't believe how big Lexi is! She's stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment