Like I said before our summer quickly passed by but here are some of the random highlights along the way:
I held a garage sale and a neighbor two doors down was selling this beauty so all of my earnings went to making my little ones happy. Lexi was so surprised and she helped me wash it down. When Danielle got up from her nap, Lexi wanted to show her and Danielle said, "Oh yeah!!!" when she saw it. There little faces say it all. I took the girls to pick some blueberries with our friends the Kemps. Lexi was no help at all, but miss Danielle was my happy helper. Besides me standing in the middle of an ant hill and having about 20 ants on my legs, it was a great morning and we got 5lbs in about 30 minutes.
Angela helped me with my wood working skills and we built this table for the girls. They love eating on it, and I love sending the mess outside!
I checked on Lexi one night and she had her friends lined up on each side of her, but my favorite is the strawberry shortcake coloring book that is standing in the line up too.
This was my mother's day gift this year. I have been begging Johnny for over a year to help me with this and finally he made my wish come true. We built the frames and put the pictures on together. I have to admit that we get along very well, but I swear this project, I thought would be the end of us. I am glad we made it through it. The girl's love them and are always laughing at the silly faces.
For the last 8 years I have had on and off back pain. I have been to 6 different doctors over the years and no one could ever solve the mystery. My back was hurting constantly for over 3 weeks before I finally decided to try another Dr, who happens to be my home teacher. He tried a few things and with no success, then he agreed that I should do an MRI. I have asked 3 of my previous doctors and none thought I needed one. Well lesson learned, stick up for yourself. I did indeed has issues and it turned out I have 2 herniated discs. So for the next 4 weeks I spent almost everyday hooked up to this beauty. This was my happy face on my last day. Sad news for me that was not my only issue. I also have bad muscle spasms and in my lower back I have some ligaments that cannot be repaired. So the end results, I have less pain than before, but I will have to learn how to deal with the lower back pain for the rest of my life.
I finally after 7 yrs of living in the Tri-cities, I finally hiked Badger Mountain. It is about a 3 miles hike total. I was so glad I finally did it and I plan on doing it again. We are showing off our guns!
It was a fantastic summer and it was so fun with having my girls a little older and are capable of doing some more things. Good-bye summer...until next year.









No comments:
Post a Comment