So today is my very dear friend Betsy's birthday!
Betsy and Danielle
For those of you not lucky enough to know her as well as I do, here is a few things I love about her:
- She is super crafty even though she will tell you otherwise. She is always making very cute stuff!
- She is a great mom. She has a daughter, Ella, who is one of Lexi's best friends, and Tanner who is going to be Danielle's boyfriend someday... I hope.
- She is always willing to serve others and doesn't even think twice about it.
- You can see how strong of a testimony she has
- She never speaks negatively about anyone
- She loves to bake and is really good at it
I could go one forever but if I tell everything about her, then you won't be able to find out about her yourself. If you know her, then you are lucky and if you don't then you should.
Thanks for always being there for me and being such a great example!
Happy Birthday Betsy!
3 comments:
Thanks Julie, you are definitely too kind in what you said but I really appreciate it. You are fabulous friend.
Betsy, I hope that you have a Wonderful Birthday! I loved this list of great things that Julie had to say about you. Nothing is better than a good friend!
Happy late birthday Betsy! You are all of that and then some. Hope this year is a great one for you!
Post a Comment