In my box was a lot of pictures of me as a little girl. I found this picture and thought I would share it with all of you. I am not sure how old I was turning but I guess it was my birthday. Next to me is my cousin Steph...what do you think of that one Steph?
I decided to try the pretty dress on Lexi. I thought it would be cute to see us both in the same dress. I wish you could see my face so we could see how much we look alike. I will have to fish out some better pictures. I can tell you one thing though is that girl got her hair from me. Believe it or not but I had more hair than her when I was born.Now this dress Lexi's Grandma Debbi made for her and I am not kidding but everytime she wears it I get at least 3-5 compliments a day. So I had to share it with the rest of you! Thanks Grandma Debbi!

3 comments:
I am not surprised about all the compliments, that dress is adorable! It helps that such a cute little girl is wearing it. I love looking back at old pictures, to remember where I came from and to see that my kids to actually look like me!
Both dresses are cute, I do love the second one though.
I know when I saw her at church wearing it, I loved it. She's so cute!
Post a Comment