This girl has truly stolen my heart over and over again.
You would be mad too if you had throw up crusted on your face.This is her "did you call me chubby?" face.
She has started grabbing for objects this month and has become more entertained on the floor
Her cousin Reagen loves her and tells me how cute she is all the time and smothers her with kisses
Her cousin Olive is only 10 weeks younger, but Samantha sure looks like a round bowling ball compared.
Samantha is a lot more aware of people and things around her. She already likes watching tv.
I still don't know how either of them can sleep like this?????
She is definitely a Trevino!!!!!
She also has the best raised eyebrow look.
She rolled over once this week and is so proud of herself.
Caught doing something dirty
I know I have already said it a million times, but I am just smitten over her.
- She is such a happy baby. She will smile at about anyone that talks to her.
- She has started really laughing this last week also.
- She is definitely filling in nicely. She weighs 14.6lbs. and 24 inches tall. She is huge compared to both her sisters at this point.
- She is starting to nap a little more regularly, which is a blessing for momma.
- She has also found her voice and likes everyone to know that she is here.


















No comments:
Post a Comment