This is a picture of Wendy ice blocking with us when they came up to Washington for Lexi's blessing.I just wanted to wish her a great birthday and share a few things about her that I love:
- She is a hardworking woman. She works full-time, has three kids, and a clean house! That is what I call a wonder woman
- She is and has been very involved with her kids. For example girl scouts, boy scouts and sports.
- She has always been a great example to me when it comes to the church. She serves well in any and every calling she has had.
- She is an awesome cook and baker. Whenever I am home and eat at her house, I find myself asking for a recipe.
- She like to try new things and meet new people. She and I are the "social bugs" of the family.
- She is also very crafty. I wish I lived closer so we could do crafts and scrapbook together.
I hope you have a great Birthday!!! We love you Wendy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment