Here is a little shout out to you
scrapbookers and card makers out there. I have just signed up to be a Close to My Heart Consultant. I am very excited about this opportunity to have a girls night and help support my scrap booking habit. So for those of you that may be interested I will be hosting a Scrap night on the first Friday of every month. It will be located at my mother-in-law's quilt shop named Village
Quiltworks at 6:30. The cost is $15 and you will leave with a completed 2 page 12x12 layout or I will have 2 card designs where you should be able to make at least 3 of each or if you are really ambitious then you can do both. Also you will leave with the rest of your paper packet to do with as you please.
I have been taking this class for a couple of months and have really enjoyed being out with the girls and doing something for my scrapbook.
So I would like to invite all to come. If you are interested please let me know and I will need to receive payment for the class before hand so that I may place the order. Money needs to be in by Saturday March 14Th.
If this time does not work for you and I have enough interest, I may do another class, possibly at my home. I just want to put a feeler out there to see who may be interested.
Here is a picture of the cards and layouts that we will do on our first class which will be held on April 3rd.


Please send an email, leave a post or call me if you would like to join. And if you and a friend join, there will have a special gift for you!
1 comment:
Those look great. I'm sure you'll do a great job as a CTMH consultant!
Post a Comment