Saturday, November 22, 2008

Busy Bee

So these last two weeks have been crazy busy and this one is not looking any different. I have been babysitting like crazy plus all of my visits I have to do with my calling, plus just normal day stuff. I feel like the energizer bunny these last few weeks. I am so excited for the Holidays but sad I will be spending it away from all of my family! This year I am doing Thanksgiving at my house. I am going to attempt a turkey so wish me luck! And if anyone has any great hints please send them my way!

So last week I did get to enjoy a girls night out. Of course we went to see Twilight. Ok, so I loved all of the books, and whenever you love a book you don't normally love the movie so I went in with low expectations. I am glad I did because I did enjoy it. There are many parts and actors that ruined certain things for me but overall I thought it was great entertainment. I agree with all of my friends that it was a little low budget but hopefully they will make enough from this ones tickets that the next ones will be better. I don't want to say anymore for those who have not yet seen it.
After the movie I enjoyed some half off appetizers at Applebees with some friends that I don't get to do too many things with, so it was lots of laughs and good times.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and happy shopping. I think I will be putting up my tree instead of fighting the crowds!

PS if you haven't read Twilight get cracking!

4 comments:

hatch said...

I am glad to hear that you girls had a fun night. I am bummed that I missed it. Your family pictures turned out great. I love the one on your header.

Kris said...

I know the days keep getting busier and busier. I'm so glad that we were able to go see that movie together. I liked the movie and was glad to go to it with so many friends. The food afterwards was quite the treat too.

Good Luck with your Turkey this year. A helpful hint is to put it in a turkey bag, so it will be nice and moist. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

TyLeen said...

I am with you...so busy this time of year. I do look forward for it to slow down but to tell you the truth, I kind of like it this busy. I am going to focus on getting all my Christmas stuff pulled together and then I should feel like I can stay home and enjoy this time of year. Plus who likes to go out in weather like this? I don't!

Sarah said...

Good luck doing Thanksgiving this year. I bet it will turn out great! This time of year does tend to get kind of crazy, hope you get some time to just relax and put your feet up in the next few days.