One of the first was the ward party and visiting Santa. The girls were both very excited to see him this year and Lexi actually talked to him. I was so proud of her. Danielle just looked at him and sucked her fingers and played with her hair but at least they didn't cry this year.
The girls in their Christmas dresses. I love that lately both girls have been willing to let us take their pictures and will put their arms around each other.
Some more of the fun we had was our daily activities. We got hot cocoa and looked at lights, took treats to the Bishopric, made reindeers out of candy canes, played games and made some sand art. This was a favorite one of course.
Snowball came back for a visit again this year. This is probably one of my favorite things for this season. He changed the milk color, toilet papered the tree, made a sleigh out of the my little ponies, and many more. My favorite was him sitting on the potty. Then the next day there was a little surprise for the girls. (I melted a tootsie roll for a few seconds and made it look like poop) They showed Johnny and he ate it then spit it in the garbage. The girls flipped out!!!! They could not believe that daddy ate the poop and they still laugh about it.
We spent our Christmas this year in Reno with my family. We stayed with Grandma Horsley and Mom stayed there too. So the girls got double grandma time. We pretty much visited family and played lots of games. My sister Wendy's dog had some puppies and the girls and I had fun playing with them.
Christmas morning was so great this year. Both girls understand Santa now and the excitement for Christmas morning was unbearable for them. They loved everything that they got from everyone.
Every time we watch the movie Oceans 13 there is this one scene where Johnny always says that would be a great poster. Well, this wifey found that poster. He thought it was pretty awesome, and I don't love posters, but you can't go wrong with George Clooney, Matt Damon and Brad Pitt.
The best gift of all was the leap pads. I made them open them last and I am glad I did because they would not look at anything else for the next hour or so. They were always wanting to play with our phones and now they have their own "phones" Danielle sat next to Uncle Rudy and said, "my phone is bigger than yours" Ha!
Johnny had some fun doing some rock climbing while the girls and I did some shopping.
Part of New Years with spent with Johnny's family. I thought this one was so cute of the three girls playing so well together.
It was a great month and is always my favorite time of the year. I really enjoyed all of the family time we got and I am so happy that we made it home in one piece.









1 comment:
Love Danielle's comment to her Uncle Rudy. So cute.
Post a Comment