
She loved the bunnies. One of the teenagers that helps take care of the bunnies brought one over for us to pet. Lexi was more concerned about the boy than she was about the bunny. A little bit later there was another one out with a girl and she pet that one and would say "soft soft" just like she would pet Lua (our cat)
This was one of my favorite things was this huge ol turkey! I have never seen one that big. He definitely wouldn't fit in my oven! Anyways I put Lexi on the ground to see him better. Then all of the sudden..."gobble gobble gobble!!!!" It kinda scared her at first but since the rest of us were laughing she decided it was funny too. I would gobble at it and it would gobble right back! I didn't know I had such a talent!
This is a picture of Lexi with her cousin Emery with their punching balloons. We were listening to Chicago play for a little bit but there was too many people we couldn't really see them so we moved onto some...
Rides! This was Lexi first ride ever. I wouldn't say she loved it but she didn't cry! You can see her expression in the picture and that is about what she looked like the whole ride. I was so proud of her! It went a lot faster than I thought or even remembered those things did. And it lasted FOREVER. I remember when I was little, I would just hope it would keep going but OH Boy! have those feelings changed! I wanted to go on the merry go round but I knew I couldn't handle another spinning ride, and Johnny was getting sick just looking at it. Maybe next year!
So after the good food, good music (yes i am a fan of Chicago), rides and animals we were ready to head out. This was my favorite fair. Probably due to the fact that we weren't roasting of heat and of course Lexi was old enough to enjoy some of it too! Can't wait til next year!
2 comments:
I love the fair. We didn't make it this year...I hate paying the price. Lexi is SO CUTE! EmmaLee and Talen sure do love her. Thanks again for watching them!
For the first time at the fair, it looks like she had a fantastic time. Love the story about the turkey. Next time we are together, I'm totally going to ask you to "gobble" for me! :)
Post a Comment