Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dancer I think so!

So the last week or so we have noticed that Lexi walks around on her toes. It is so cute. She also has some favorite songs that she loves to dance with her dad. There is one show I like to watch and whenever the opening song comes on Lexi drops or thrown down whatever she is doing and looks at the tv and starts dancing. So i have one saved on my dvr so when she get upset I play it and it totally distracts her. Funny stuff! What else will kids come up with?

6 comments:

Kris said...

Seriously that is so cute. That's smart to keep it on your DVR for when she's upset. That little Lexi is so adorable.

TyLeen said...

So, what is the show? You can't keep something so entertaining to yourself...it might help the rest of us struggling moms! Like Kristen said, she is adorable!

Julie said...

The show is Gilmore Girls! I love that show. A coworker recommended it once so I started to get into it and before i knew it i was through all the seasons!

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet! I love it when babies dance.

Patrick and Effie said...

that is so cute! she is adorable!

Mary said...

She is definitely a dancer, I must agree. That is way too cute.